Cancellation conditions for the summer season 2021 in relation to Covid-19
With a direct booking, conveniently via the website, by e-mail or telephone, you are guaranteed to be in good hands!To be able to plan your holiday carefree, we guarantee you a free cancellation option should one of the following reasons exist:
- Travel warning of the highest level for the Salzburger Land
- If the corona traffic light for the district of Zell am See is on red
- In case of border closure
- If Covid-19 means that skiing is not possible in the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn region
- If you fall ill with Covid-19 or have to go into a quarantine ordered by the authorities (presentation of a positive test result)
Should one of these cases occur, we will of course cancel your booking free of charge. You will receive a voucher for the down payment, which you can redeem at any time on another desired date. On request we will also refund the deposit.
Whatever would be necessary, we will solve it together directly with you - personally and uncomplicated!
For all other eventualities the following general conditions apply:
Cancellation free of charge is possible at the latest one month before arrival.
After that the following conditions apply: Up to 1 week before the day of arrival 70 % of the total package price and in the last week before the day of arrival 90 % of the total package price.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance with our partner, the "Europäische Reiserücktrittsversicherung". This insurance now also covers cases relating to Covid-19, which you can easily take out online via this link.
Place of jurisdiction Zell am See
We have our employees regularly tested in order to protect our own and our guests' health.
And if, on top of that, we all comply with the hygiene measures, then nothing stands in the way of a safe holiday.