Safe on vacation in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Great changes and challenges have characterized the last time. Covid-19 influences our lives worldwide. Safety and the personal health of every single person are, even more than before, at the center of attention as the highest good - also in the thinking and actions of our tourism companies. We build on the regulations of the Austrian Federal Government, which provide for a series of measures to protect all guests and employees. Always alert, but without fear! We are perfectly prepared for the winter 2021/22. You can find all details HERE
Current rules for catering and accommodation
- Presenting a complete vaccination certificate or confirmation of having been through an illness upon arrival (2-G rule):
- As of Nov. 8, proof of COVID vaccination or confirmation that one has recovered from COVID will count as an admission ticket
- Tests of any kind will no longer be accepted as an admission ticket
2-Rule for vaccinated persons:
- Second vaccination, whereby this must not be longer than 360 days ago (from 06.12. only 270 days) and at least 14 days must have elapsed between the first and second vaccination,
- Vaccination from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned, whereby this must not be longer than 270 days ago (Attention: Vaccination certificates for one dose with Janssen lose their validity with 03.01.2022. Therefore, a 2nd dose is required at the earliest 14 days after the 1st dose in order to continue to receive a valid vaccination certificate),
- Vaccination, provided that a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 or proof of neutralizing antibodies was available at least 21 days prior to vaccination, whereby the vaccination must not have taken place more than 360 days ago (from 06.12. only 270 days).
Approved vaccines by the EMA (European Medicines Agency):
- The vaccine Comirnaty from the manufacturer BioNTech/Pfizer is approved from the age of 12 years.
- The vaccine Spikevax from the manufacturer Moderna is approved from the age of 12 years.
- The vaccine Vaxzevria from the manufacturer AstraZeneca is approved from the age of 18 years.
- The vaccine COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen of the manufacturer Janssen is approved from the age of 18 years.
- Not licensed in Austria is the vaccine Sputnik
In Austria, the wearing of an FFP2 mask is obligatory if physical contact with persons cannot be excluded. During the consumption of food and beverages as well as during the stay at the placed table the wearing of the mask is not necessary.
Entry into Austria
At the moment you need a 3-G-proof for the entry to Austria.
For information regarding the regulations in your home country for return travelers from Austria, please contact the respective national or local authorities. We expect a uniform EU-wide solution soon.
We have our employees regularly tested in order to protect our own and our guests' health.
And if, on top of that, we all comply with the hygiene measures, then nothing stands in the way of a safe holiday.
Cancellation conditions for the winerseason 2021/22 in connection with Covid-19.
With a direct booking, conveniently through the website, by mail or phone you are guaranteed to be in good hands!
Our cancellation conditions:
- Up to 3 days before arrival no cancellation fees will be charged
- After that 90% of the total arrangement price will be charged
- In case of no-show 100% of the total arrangement price
- In case of early departure we charge the room price of the remaining nights.
In case of early departure we charge the room rate of the remaining nights. Under the point European travel cancellation insurance we offer our guests the conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance.
If at the time of your vacation there are still travel restrictions regarding COVID-19, we will of course accommodate you and you can convert an already paid deposit into a credit, rebook free of charge or cancel free of charge. This way you can book your vacation without risk despite the current situation.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance with our partner, Europäische Reiseversicherung. This insurance now also covers cases related to Covid-19. You can easily take out this online under this link.
Jurisdiction Zell am See